Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Catch Up



Well I keep meaning to update this blog, but things like washing, ironing and looking after children seem to get in the way. Well what have we been up to since my last log. Michael is back at work and Lexy is back at school. This as meant that we have to get organized in the morning again and that has not always been easy. It was great having them home but it's it always nice to be able to get thing back to what is normal. We have just spent the past weekend in Edinburgh - what a beautiful city - and that was in the middle of winter. I'm really looking forward to seeing it in Spring and Summer. We only stayed over night and only saw such a small part of it. We went down by Bus thinking that is would be a great way to save money not have think about where we were going, next time I say that can someone remind me how hard that journey was. Alyssa didn't sleep at all coming home that 4hrs going into the evening. WE have learnt our lesson. Anyway we visited The Childhood museum, Lexy loved this, mostly because of the doll display. And after Church on Sunday we visited Edinburgh Castle. WE spent 4hrs there and still miss some of the displays. I learnt a lot about the history of England and Scotland. We saw the Crown Jewels also. I look forward to many more visits to Edinburgh. Above is lovely picture of the castle (not taken by me).
Just a quick Congratulations to all our friends have had Babies - Kesni, and Alison??? (must not be far) and those who announced they are expecting - Tammy, Trudy, and Anya. And I eagerly await the new from all those due in the next few months.
PS Please feel free to had comments to the blog for those who are new at this just click on comment at the bottom of the log and follow the props

No comments: