Sunday, May 25, 2008

Interesting times

Well let me tell this past week has been an interesting, we have come to the decision that moving into a 2 bed house is just not going to fit our 3 kids in it. Mike tried to talk me around but I have said no way!!! So did you catch that...... 











3 kids......God has been most amazing, not that I didn't already know that. After years of fertility treatment to have Alyssa God has blessed us with our very own "naturally made in Scotland baby". We are still in shock but rejoicing that we have a new little one coming to our family. So we covert your prayer as we go through this pregnancy, for safety and health.  
Well I'm going to go and enjoy and good cuppa  and thank our LORD for this little blessing.

4 comments:

AMM said...

Yaaaaaaay!!!!!

love from anya

Mrs. M said...

Yeah!!!! Praise the Lord!! I am so happy for you and your new little blessing from the Lord!

Thank you so much for your prayers throughout these last few months while hubby was deployed. We are having a great time now that he is home safe!

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic news, Naomi! I'm so pleased for you! Maybe you'll have a third girl too...

Sparkling Adventures said...

Ha, ha -- I just thought of something: start stocking up on the antacids now!