Sunday, January 04, 2009

Baby Shower List

Update...So there was no baby shower because I at 38wk could not make a decision, but we hope to do a shower once the baby is born. Just as well to cause Eleanor fell on Saturday and twisted her ankle...I'm praying for you my friend. I'll Keep you posted about the baby shower.
Luv Naomi
Well I know I haven't posted in a while, and my regular visitors don't get to excited. My friend Eleanor is throwing me a baby shower - Thank you dearly my friend - and thought that the easiest way to let people know what we need for our new little man was to post a list here. So here we go..

  • Moses basket sheets and blankets
  • Baby blankets for swaddling - most of mine are pink.
  • Little socks, mitten's and hats
  • Baby bath (I now have one)
  • Baby Monitor
  • Bouncing chair -here is an example
  • Play mat
  • Little boy clothes from newborn + ( I have about 15 outfits in total) (have been given some great hand-me-downs)
  • Nappies, nappy sacks & wipes
  • rain cover for baby car seat
  • Baby creams and bath - prefer natural products
  • Nappy bucket/pail
  • Breast feeding pillow
  • baby bibs
  • muslins

Remember that this only a guide and Please don't feel that you have get me anything, i just want to able to share this special time with my friends. I look forward to seeing you on Saturday if I'm still here...LOL

Love Naomi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is the baby shower being held, at Elanor's house? - Can I come?