Sunday, April 19, 2009

More of my boy

Markus at 11.5 wks growing bigger by the minute, compare with this post to see how much

His first night in the big cot, this night he slept 9hrs, yay!!!

I can't add to that bib, 11wks 6days

Starkers, after having a bath and massage. I'd just love someone to give me a massage after my bath every night.
And this one is for you Uncle Zi, it's not just daddy watching the rugby Markus loves it too.
(sorry not the best picture but he is laying there watching the TV very intently)






1 comment:

Isaiah said...

Haha, I'll have to keep the NRL games coming then. Not for Mikey or course, but rather for Markus. He is starting to look very grown up and handsome. Definately takes advantage of some recessive traits on his daddy's side! Hope to see you all soon. Thinking of you and praying for you all. Say hi for me!