Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Linger in Him

I came across this post today, it felt very close to my heart. I'm going through a stage of discontentment and unsettleness. I'm yearning for what I can not have and not taking note and realising what God is doing now and here (even if it is very cold and wet). This post has challenged me to linger with God and listen and wait on God for what He has planned for me (and not what I want God to have planned for me).

I pray that you to may be challenged...to Linger

2 comments:

AMM said...

Naomi,

I try to stop by the CWO cafe as often as I can too. That was a great post you found. I especially love the
bit that says, 'He isn’t just in the destination. He is in the journey itself.'I'd like to linger more with him and this was another good encouragement in that direction. BTW, have you ever been part of the CWO online Bible Study? Looks good, but I'm worried about how much more computer-time it might involve...
Hugs to you today
Anya

Aunt Angie said...

Namoi--thank you so much for your kind comment on my LWG post! I LOVE LOVE the pictures below this post! Be blessed friend!