Thursday, February 19, 2009

10yrs...

10 Years is a long time, is it not??? Well Mike & I are celebrating 10 years of wedded bliss (well most of the time). It doesn't seem like 10 years ago that I was getting ready to make a rather large step in life. As an excited 18yr old I was thrilled to be moving onto married life, all I'd ever wanted was to be married and have kids. Little did I realise God had plans to move us from couple to parents in just a few short months. Driving home from Inverness on the weekend Mike and I were saying we couldn't have guessed just all the great things that God had planned for us.
10yrs...3 kids....and living in Scotland
Where will God have us in 10yrs time???


Happy Anniversary Babe.....I Love You.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Annivery, hope you have a lovely day.