Thursday, October 08, 2009

We are here...

and have been for the past 2 weeks and I know I have been bad and not updated at all about our trip.
We arrived to the worst dust storms in Sydney in 70yrs.....check out the photos...
We have spent time in Tamworth with my folks, it was so cold there that I had to go and buy Jumpers and slippers. We then moved on to Toowoomba to my sisters house, where I have been for the past week. We have been busy doing wedding stuff, programs..printing and re printing, and wedding favors.
Today we made it down to Brisbane and are staying with our good friend the Beckers, they have 4 girls. So with 6 girls and Markie the house is busy but they are all getting along really well. Here is a picture of the girls after a swim this afternoon, they had to have a bath because it was so cold...



2 comments:

the marker family said...

Great to see you writing on your blog!! Hope you are all having a great time and that with Mike around now you can relax a LITTLE! He has arrived hasn't he?? God bless, love the Marker family.

Kara Akins said...

I wanted to come over and say hello. We crossed paths in blog world a few years back. I don't blog much on mommy dot com anymore but I am at www.wowkidsoutreach.blogspot.com.

I run a ministry called WOW Kids Outreach. We minister in the inner city. We are on face book. Try to find me and we can catch up.