Wednesday, July 09, 2008

12 weeks

Well we are 12 wks... it seems so hard to believe that this time has gone so fast.  Official due date is 20th January 2009. It was great having the scan see for real our little one. Seeing the heart beat and leg and arms moving. 
I am now starting to come out of that cloud that has been over me for the past few months, things can only look up from here..

---I've been trying to upload my scan photo and blogger and my scanner won't co-operate so I'll try again tomorrow----

2 comments:

About Me said...

Doesn't it feel a bit more real now that you have a photo in your mind of a heart beat and arms and legs. So cool!
Gaius asked if Lissy could go swimming with him? So cute. When I said she was in Scotland he said, "I go home mommy" Miss you. Hugs, Eleanor

Sparkling Adventures said...

Hanging out to find out the gender... will you share??

Love, L