Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A First

Well today I did something that I haven't done in about 4yrs. Any guesses??

Well I went swimming OUTSIDE. Since being in Scotland I have been swimming but never outside. It very rarely gets warm enough outside. But today we took the kids to the aquadome in Inverness and they have a small out door area for swimming that was open for the day as the weather was great today. Boy it made me miss how much I miss swimming in Summer. We only get about 2 week of decent weather. Anyway we had a great day, the kids had fun.

1 comment:

About Me said...

Sounds like fun! I will not go into the details of the hot sunny weather (every day that is) that has made my mom and dad's swimming pool in the back yard so fun for all of us!:) Gaius is swimming on his own (with arm bands). Miss you all. Love you--Eleanor