Friday, August 01, 2008

Moving Day............again

Well the day finally upon us. In the next hour friends will be arriving to help to get thing on the move. Mike and I went to the new House yesterday to sign the lease and get the key and I so forgot how much I just love that house it's quiet and large yet still homely. Sitting in the Lounge is a joy for the views. I'm looking forward to some stability, what is good is we know the house we have lived in it before and I feel like I'm going home.
For those who are local just to let you know we will be without a phone for a week and then with a temp phone number for another week. IF you need to contact us call our Mobil, leave a comment on the blog or email me on mnaabird at yahoo dot com dot au. and I'll get back to you. Well I must run we have lots to do today.. or should I say Mike has lots to do as I can only direct boxes, there sure are benefits to being preg and moving house. Hope to update soon with a few pics of our new house. Love to you my friends.

No comments: