Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Please Pray - updated-

I've just come back from spending a couple of hours in A&E, I've got a bad pain through my right leg, and with my strong family history of DVT I headed to the hospital to get check. At this stage they haven't ruled out a clot, so tomorrow I'm back to the hospital for an ultra-sound. And to just to top things off Alyssa is just getting over tonsillitis and then vomiting. And Lexy seems to be coming down with tonsillitis.
So we covet your prayers, that we get over all our sickness and illness quickly.
Praise the Lord I have been given the all clear. I spent an hour at the hospital yesterday having my leg scanned. They were unable to see anything in my veins - apart from blood, but they can not explain the pain I'm having. Lexy didn't develop tonsillitis - thank you Lord and Alyssa is back to her bouncy self. Thank you all from your prayers.

1 comment:

About Me said...

We will be praying! Love Eleanor and co.