Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Alyssa


My Baby was 3 today. I feel like time is just flying by and I have little time to catch up.
Anyway here are a few fact about m baby....
Favourite food - Chocolate (girl after my own heart) followed closely by baked beans on Toast
TV Show - IN the night garden and Lazy Town
Favourite things to do- getting changed, she would be in a new outfit every 10 minutes if I didn't stop her. Playing with anyone who will give her some time.
Favourite Toy - Uppsi Daisy Doll, Doctor's set and Baby Annabel.
She has this contagious laugh and cheeky grin, she just loves to help in the kitchen and around the house. Just last week I was putting her to bed and I told her that I had to do the dishes... "Mummy I help, it's fun" let's hope that last till she is 15.
Well Alyssa, my prayer for you this year is to be able to understand more of Jesus, continue with your loving nature, and just enjoy being a little girl...love...laugh...live.
Love Mummy

No comments: