Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What a Week!!

Well what can I say I have had a very busy week. I have gone to post most nights but have been so tired that I just couldn't put my words together.
Here is a run down of my week .

Tuesday - Mini Marvels, Toddler group at Dingwall Free Church, Eleanor and Kids spent the afternoon with us.

Wednesday - Helping my sister getting her stuff together to go Home to Oz (only a little jealous),
P.A.T.CH (Play at the Church) Toddler the I help run at DBC, Home Group at Our House- we studying our way through Daniel.

Thursday - House worked call again--- why does that always happen???Alyssa goes to Kindy 1-3:30pm

Friday - Shopping and errans, swimming Lessons, throw together dinner, then off to Truth Tracker for Lexy, and Farwell Dinner for Sarah :( --- and in there somewhere I had to make myself pretty.

Saturday - First day of work!! Yah :0) -tell you about it all in another post-, Birthday Dinner for Sarah and Lyssa.

Sunday - Mike preached at Culloden Baptist Church (Inverness), Quick trip home for Lunch, Back to the Airport for the final farwells - plane 1 hr late leaving, visit with friends because there wasn't enough time to go home before mike preach the PM service, finally home at 9:30pm (yawn, yawn).

Monday - School run, Local Bible study, Lunch with Eleanor, Kirkhill Bible Study Group(new), dash back for school at 3pm, clean, clean cause I won't have time in the next couple of days.

Tuesday - Lexy to school early because she was in the choir comp. today (came 2nd), Mini Marvels again picking up friend on the way, drop friend home, run home for 5 minute to put lunch in oven, go get lexy from school for Lunch, Eleanor drops in early for lunch (ARRR....) but that really was ok, eat lunch and take lexy back to school and visit a lady from church for coffee and see her new house :). Back for school at 3pm, send kids outside to play so I may breath for just a few moments and enjoy talking with Eleanor, then Dinner, dishes and kids to bed.

WOW my fingers hurt and my mind is spinning, But do you want to know what I am doing tomorrow???

Here is the brief - Standard get ready for school, Lexy to school 9:15am, straight to Inverness (20min drive)for Time out 9:45-12, Patch 12:30-2:45, School Pick up 3pm, Homework, dinner, get supper ready for homegroup, Home group 7:30pm....I'm tired already. Not to forget that it is our wedding anniversary.

Here are a few photos from the week,
This one (above) was from a couple of weeks ago but it just so cute. She was playing in her room and you know that when it all goes quiet you think OH NO!! what is she into this time, this is what I found...so precious
Dig the pose!!!
Sarah and Lexy Blowing hard!!
Sisters, I find it hard to get a nice photo of the girls together, I was pleased this turned out so well.

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes..my spell check isn't working)

No comments: