Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm joining the work force again.....so look out!!!!

Well today I did something that I haven't done in a long time.... I had a Job interview and got the job on the spot. It has been 9 years since I have had to interview for a job, I can hardly believe I have been out of the paying work force for that long. Being a mother has been rewarding, stressful and a great blessing, but it is time to start the process of re-entering the work force. We I can hear you all ask What's the Job?? Doing my dream job of working in a craft store call "Craft Central Ltd" , and even better it is only Saturday work. So I'm not having to look for childcare, it will be a Daddy Day. I'm really excited about doing this work, I start this Saturday (16th) and work a full day 9am-5:30pm.
Thanks to those who knew about the interview and prayed for me, I had planned on posting about the interview but I only dropped my CV in on Saturday so it has all happen very fast.
Must go, Mike has invited some of his students arround for dinner tonight, so I must get cooking.

3 comments:

AMM said...

Oh Naomi, that's wonderful! Congratulations! And enjoy being surrounded by tempting crafty things. Imagine the ideas you'll come home with! And Michael will love a whole day with his two little ladies. Good on you :)

About Me said...

Congratulations! Enjoy the employee discount--well not to much:)
Eleanor

Praise and Coffee said...

Thanks so much for stopping over and offering encouragement today!
Congrats on the job!
Blessings,
Sue