Friday, March 07, 2008

My New Job

I promised you weeks ago that I'd fill you in on how first day at work went. Well.......
I LOVE IT!!!!!! Working at Craft Central is like putting a kid in a candy store. The Ladies I work with are very nice and can handle my Aussie sense of humour. Did I mention that I LOVE IT!! We are ENCOURAGED to play with all the great toys/machines and make things on the job. My favourite is this one, i think that I'll have to get one when I go to Boston USA in November (that's for another post). It is just been such a blessing for both Michael and I. Michael is forces to take some time out (which is a good thing) because he has soul responsibility of the kids and can't spend half the day reading... That's my life being Married to an Academic.. and I can get some much needed me time and creative time that I don't get normally..I LOVE MY JOB. Tomorrow is my 4th Saturday as a working girl (not that kind) and I'M LOVING IT. Can't wait till pay day to get some better shoes, my feet just kill me at the end of the day. I'm really blessed It's my dream job....because I wasn't actually looking for work, but we needed that extra income. And of course God took care of it all. Thank you LORD.
Must go and get my beauty sleep, so I can go and have FUN tomorrow.
BTW.. Did I tell you that I love my JOB???
Love and Blessing to you,
Naomi

1 comment:

AMM said...

Oh I'm sooo pleased for you! I've been hoping it was all you'd hoped it would be. Will give you more of our job details once I've got my house sorted out (big mess right now!) and Joseph's party is over. But it really is fantastic, adn we'll be moving on the 14th April - so soon. It seems no time at all to 'wrap up' our 3 1/2 years in Canberra, but we have been working toward that date expecting God to do this for us, so in a sense we are already preparing - boxes are packed etc...
And we don't have to go though another Canberra winter - bonus!
BTW, I love your blog! I love hearing all about what you guys are up to. Keep it up :)
love Anya