Monday, March 24, 2008

Resurrection Sunday

Sunday was a great time spent time together celebrating our risen LORD. The Sunday school had an Easter Party with different station doing craft, activity, study and food. And the kid were meant to dressed up as their favourite bible character, any guesses who Lexy is???

Rebekkah, I think I did OK in my design.

And she Won the bested

dressed...Yah..yah..


Then after church we made our way out to Kiltarlity for Lunch with our Aussie/American mates for a Easter lunch. I forgot to take Pics but it was food was great and the company even better. The kids did an egg hunt in snow showers, photo's below..


I Pray that you had a great time remembering our loving and gracious Savour.....
CHRIST IS RISEN......

HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!

2 comments:

eph2810 said...

The girls look wonderful in their costumes. Congrats to win for best dress :)
Sounds like you had a fantastic Easter.

Yes - He is Risen indeed!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your Easter.

Blessings to you and yours.

Jodie Wolfe said...

If you have a few minutes, I would love your input on my blog in regards to the ten struggles that Christian women face. Thank you!