Sunday, April 06, 2008

I'm Smiling

As I stand at my Kitchen window, watching the washing blowing in the wind on the clothes line, there is a freshness and warmth about it. It really makes my heart sing to see washing on the line, summer is only around the corner The last time I hung washing on the line was sometime in Early September I think. Simple Joys...are what i look for. At the moment life is hard but that's for another post.

Love Naomi








UPDATE......Did I just Say WARM? well not even 30 min later and this is the seen:








Yes that is snow :(

1 comment:

About Me said...

Ok that is so funny. For me its not laundry because I can't say I have hung laundry in this country more then twice (in a year and half)...for me its noticing the nice day, dressing the two boys and just as I open the door the rain, snow, sleet (what ever?!?) comes pooring down along with Gaius tears as I close the door with us inside:)
Love Eleanor