Sunday, April 13, 2008

How Australian is that??




You Are Bare Feet



You are a true free spirit, and you can't be tied down.

Even wearing shoes can be a little too constraining for you at times!



You are very comfortable in your own skin.

You are one of the most real people around. You don't have anything to hide.



Open and accepting, you are willing to discuss or entertain almost any topic.

You are a very tolerant person. You are accepting and not judgmental.



You should live: Somewhere warm



You should work: At your own business, where you can set the rules

2 comments:

Kara Akins said...

Naomi,
How exciting to have someone from over seas come to my blog. I am SO happy our paths have crossed. I can't wait to get to read all about your life. What does your husband do exactly? I read your coming to the USA, why? I am in GA/TN area (half my neighborhood is in GA and half of it is in Chattanooga,TN).
Please know how important you are to me. You have made my day!
P.S. Can you tell the Lord has put a love for the nations in my heart?

Much love,
Kara

Erica said...

I read what you wrote on mommy dot com. I love that I am being united with other Christian mommies that go through the same things I do. I have struggled with that "going through the motions, guilt thing" long enough. I love that you are starting new. I made that my declaration yesterday and you know what, it was a really enjoyable weekend. May this week bring unprescedented blessing to you!