Friday, May 08, 2009

Home

Well I'm home!! I don't know if that is good thing, I few days in bed in hospital sound very appealing right now. I have had a lot more pain and discomfort than I thought, yesterday (thur) was a really bad day, today was better but i feel like my head is in the clouds. I'm sporting 4 little keyhole spots.
Yesterday I was explaining to Lexy what the surgeon did to me, saying that they cut into different spots to put the instruments in... And she said what kind of instruments...trombones, guitars, saxophones...it hurt to laugh at that one. She is taking after her daddy in the humour department.
I just keep reminding myself each day will get better.
A big thanks to all my helper , particularly Myra, Sheila, Liz and Andrea.
And an even bigger thanks to everyone for all the prayer!!

No comments: