Friday, May 01, 2009

the job...

As I said in this post Mike had an interview for a college in Australia. We both felt it went well (I listened in with the baby monitor) and they now want Mike to fly out to Australia at the end of this month (May) for a second interview (and boy am I jealous). I did offer to go in his place but he has reminded me that we want to get the job. So if you see a red head walking around Brisbane at the end of the month and it's not Mike's twin (thankfully there is only one of him), he is out and about. We think they may get him to preach while home if so I let you know where and when.
We really have this pull home right now, we just don't see what God has is store for us. At this stage I'm feeling very unsettled and a bit down. I just want to know so I can move on. I just keep reminding myself Patience..Patience...Patience. I know that God doesn't give us more than we can handle but I feel right at my limit right now. At bible study this week this verse popped out at me

Prov 19.21 Many are the plans of man's heart but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.

Please pray with us that we are moving in God's will, may we be patient, willing and open to what he has in store for us next.
I'll keep you posted.

No comments: