Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A Wee Break

Well tomorrow I'm off to hospital to have my gallbladder out....good riddance I say i can live without that pain. But getting ready to go has been a military operation, which is just how mike likes to operate. I'm surprised he hasn't asked for it all to be done in a power point or on a spread sheet. The hardest thing will be leaving my boy, I've only ever left Markus for 2 hrs before. But I just have to have faith in Mike that he can cope without me. Myra our pastors wife is going to have Markus for most of the day, and I know that she will cope will having had 5 kids of her own and a trained midwife, but a mother is the one who know their baby best. How they like to go to sleep, be held, what to sing, I need to let go.
Please pray for us all, that I can relax and enjoy the break, and Michael will manage it all well.

BTW... Mike will be Australia for the 24th May till the 1st June. He will be preaching at a church Brisbane yet to be confirmed on the 31st May. Just wish I could go too.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hope operation went well and recovery doesn't take too long - will be praying for you, must be tough with bubs to look after too...

Sharon C