Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Week ahead

I got told today today to post more so this is for you Simone...

Taking a page out of Simone's book, i thought I'd give you a look at my week ahead. Now remember I Mike is in OZ, so I have to do everything!!!

Monday - I'm car less today cause the car is due for it's MOT (road worthy for you Aussies). So I have to rely on my amazing friends to play taxi for me. My wonderfully beautiful friend Sheila is taking the girls to school. Then Sandra is picking me up for bible study. And after lunch Sheila is taking me to Inverness to pickup the car. And not to forget the washing, cooking, cleaning and nappies to do.

Tuesday - Lys to Nursery at 9.10 then Lexy to the Doctors at 11.30 then back to school for 11.40 and back to school at 3.30. Met a lady to buy a bumbo in Alness (15min north) at 5.15pm, Then all the kid to town cause Lexy has choir from 6pm - 7.15. Home to bed...time for.. washing, cleaning....etc...etc..

Wednesday - I like today... this is my day... I have "Time out"(link to come) run by a church in Inverness. This is often the only time I get to scrapbook. Girls to dentist at 4.10. And the usual school runs, cooking, cleaning etc..etc..

Thursday - This is a quieter day..yah.. maybe toddlers in the morning then a friend to visit. Lexy has string club today so I don't have to go to school in the afternoon.

Friday - I have something on in the morning but i can't remember. Swimming at 5.45-6.30. Lexy to truth tracker, the it's a girls night in, a group of Mike's students are coming round for take away, wine, chocolate and a chick flick. Look forward to that.

Saturday - yet to be confirmed

Sunday - Church

Monday - Longing for mike to come home!!

Tuesday - Mike get back at 3pm and Lexy has her Viola recital at 7pm

Wow there is lots to happen!

No comments: