Monday, June 22, 2009

Catch up...Sports Days

We had Lexy's school sports last Monday and Alyssa's on the Wednesday. I think that things like this are to see just how competitive the parents are, because the kids have a blast sitting with their friends talking and playing to their hearts content.
On Monday the weather was good (if 14c and windy is good) so they could have if outside. Lys, Markus and I went down to watch. Lexy did really well , she took a 2 1st and a 2nds. And not to forget all the participation stickers.
On Wednesday it was a rotten day it was really windy and wet, so they crammed us all in the hall for the nursery sport, this was for the 3 and 4 yr old so not so many people. Mike was able to get the morning off work and join us. Alyssa had a blast and she tells me that she won EVERY race because she got a sticker for every race, she took a a 1st, 2 2nds and a 3rd. Mike talk me into doing the parents race this year. We had to go about 20 meters with bean bag on our heads and holding an egg and spoon. I raced well if i say so myself, taking 2nd. Yay to me. Mike did the dads race and took 1st, but I have been told that he cheated by holding the egg. I couldn't see so I don't know, but that could be right!
Here are a fews Picture of the days, I have video too if I can ever work out how to put it on you tube!!


Go Lexy... forgot to take my camera to school so was only able to get the after shots


Well done!
Markus Slept threw and good part of Alyssa's sports

Lyss and her friend A doing the buddy race...apparently the 3 leg race is too dangerous to do now!

The Monkey race, I love this Picture, Alyssa is the one just over the finish line with the black leggings on, love the legs mid air!
Run baby, run
Look at us!!!

Wow so grown up!!

1 comment:

nana said...

well done girls and mikey