Monday, June 08, 2009

I am thankful for...

Things haven't been going that great here at the moment, but I am trying very hard not to dewell on the hard things in life but What I have, so here is a list of what I am thankful for today.

  • a baby who sleeps all night
  • a hubby who loves the LORD
  • and how loves me very much and tells me everyday!!
  • family that want to live near us
  • my amazing friends in Scotland who love me just as I am
  • a warm and lovely home
  • no long lasting affects from Michael Meningitis
  • being able to hear my lovely daughter playing her viola....even if it doesn't always sound great
  • for the smile my baby girl give me first thing in the morning
  • Fresh and healthy food to feed my loved ones
  • A supportive and encouraging church family
  • The love in my boys eyes when he sees me coming
  • the warm sunshine from today that dried my clothes and warmed my bones
  • the ability to help others in need
  • The fact there people want us in Australia
  • Friends who are near and friends who are far
  • The Internet to be able keep in touch with those on the other side of the world
  • A great phone deal so that I can talk to my mum nearly everyday
  • The snuggles from my little girl
  • The smell of the beautiful flowers that have constantly been in my house for the past 6wks
  • That my children want to go to church
  • for the 2 church families we now have
  • AND not to forget a wonderfully, loving and gracious Heavenly father, who sent his son to die for little old me!!!!

No comments: