Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The News!!

Well I have been quiet over the past couple off weeks. There are two reason,

One being that I'm indexing a book for Mike which is sapping every spare (and not so spare) moment that I have, it takes about an hr to do about 8 pages.

The second being that I have been getting over the disappointment of Mike being turned down for the job in Australia. And I didn't want to post really bad and emotional posts and not very nice things about some people.

2 weeks ago we had the dreaded phone call that left our world shattered, reason that I won't post but at this stage we are not coming home .. to Zion, the promised land as Mike calls it...

At first I was very depressed.. I think I cried for 3days. I have been very angry and frustrated with how things happened. I have really questioned God as to WHY we have to go threw such an awful thing. Why when all the door seem to be opening that we get so close and then it all went pear shaped. I am still angry, but I am praying to be able to overcome it. We are continuing to pray about where God wants us. We feel so very blessed by all our great friends here who have sad that they are sorry we aren't going but I thrill that we are staying. We feel really loved and cared for. So today I will be playing catchup on post and see how many more I can do for the blog off end today.

No comments: