Friday, June 26, 2009

One of those days

I had one of those days today... I managed to loose/misplace both my debit and credit cards. I dropped my debit card coming out of Tesco and some kind stranger handed it in. And my credit card well it was in Markus' car seat, why ?? who knows. But I'm glad to have found them both before I had a trolley full of groceries and without having to cancel the cards. Having dropped my card at Tesco in Inverness, I had rare chance to head into town in the evening, and because Tesco is open 24hr there was no time limit, it was really nice to just look around instead of doing a race and grab. But the best bit by far was driving home at 10.45pm seeing the sun setting behind the mountains, the sky was streaked with pink and orange, so calming and peaceful. What a great opportunity to stop and marvel at the wonder of God's beautiful creation.

No comments: