Monday, July 13, 2009

Big Spend day.....£££££££or$$$$$$$

Well today I booked my tickets to come to Australia, very very exciting stuff!!!! Even better was the I booked all 5 ticket for under £3000...don't convert it you Aussies it sounds better in pounds. Well it is 10 weeks and 1 day till I back in the land of sunshine, Tim tams, and cherry ripes. I'm really looking forward to my trip home, I now have to work out how to catch up with everyone, and it is going to be really busy with all the final wedding prep. It's so hard because mum and dad are in Tamworth and we really want to spend a lot of our time with them, but then there is all our Brissy friends we want to see too. I think we will need to do an open day somewhere so everyone can come and see us...I'll think on it. It would be good to have our place to stay but I think I'll be commuting from Toowoomba where my sis will have a place. Anyway I'm so very excited.
The only down side will be coming home in November to short, dark, cold, wet days!! :(

Oh and I booked 2 days away in Edinburgh for ME tonight too, staying here for some much needed R & R. I have friend coming to stay one night, I'm looking forward to eating my food while it is hot and walking around for 2 days without baby sick on me. AARRRHHH the simple things in life!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really hope you have a relaxing time in Edinburgh - and are truly able to spoil yourself a little....or a lot!