Friday, July 31, 2009

One of those days!!

Today is one of those days where I wished I could resign from Motherhood. The kids are demanding, Markus only wants to be held and screams if I put him down, Lexy want every fact or joke ever known about space to take to the mission today night and wants now!! I'm trying to tell her it's over kill, just the best. Alyssa, well for once she is just off playing.
I just feel that every where i look there is mess, dirty dishes here and there, pencils all over the floor, clothes to be folded, ironing to be done, the floors have to be done because Markus has started to put things in his mouth so it has to stay clean, I'd really like an adult conversation right now and not a demanding kid. You know to top it off the dishwasher broke last week and i don't think the landlords will fix it this time, the dishwasher has broke the last 2 times mike has gone away. I want more than 5 hours sleep at night. I feel wrecked. When you don't get enough sleep everything is so hard... right now I want to be with my hubby on the other side of the world.
Surely the day can only get better...
btw... I do really love my kids....some days life is just tough

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aghhh - there are some days where it all seems to mount up:( My Mum used to sing this little ditty "Mamma said there'd be days like this..." and now I catch myself singing (or groaning it) on ugly days! Hope things look up soon! His Grace is sufficient!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Precious! I hope things have picked up a little (or a lot!) for you by now. Sending you a big HUG!