Sunday, July 05, 2009

Tantrum time!!

Mike is off again today, this time to Cambridge...for the Tyndale conference.. And I have got my nicker in s twist about it. I was trying to remember the last time i got to go away, I think it was last Easter for Lexy's birthday we went to Glasgow for a girls night. I've lost count of all the place he has been in the last 12mth....London, Edinburgh, San Diego, Brisbane, Cambridge, Sheffield (twice), these are just off the top of my head I know there are more... and he is off to Chicago at the end of this month and then New Orleans in November..And Australia in between...oh and then there is Belgian in Sept too... Imagine me throwing myself on the floor kicking and screaming....
Do you get the picture, i just feel that I never get to go anywhere, Mike is always telling me that he would rather be home but that doesn't really help. I just want to go somewhere too.
But this week I have to work on my attitude about this because it is going to be a long and hard week if I don't. I really don't like feeling like this but being left at home all the time is hard work. Maybe that is what I'm resentful about, that i am left to do all the hard work of parenting and running the house.
Anyway forgive me please, And keep me in check this week. Remind me there could be worse places in the world to be!!!

No comments: